The Kayak Pad Eye Attachment and Rope Guides are used on your kayak for tie-down points to attach accessories such as seats, rod/paddle holders, anchor trolley kits, deck cords and any other item you need. They are good for additional equipment or replacement of worn out or faulty pieces you have already.
- Replace the broken pad eyes or adding additional tie-down points.
- Easily attached by drilling pilot holes and tightening with pad eye rivets.
- A must-have replacement or addition for tie-down points.
- Materiel: High-strength nylon.
- Size: 48mm long, with 5mm diameter mounting holes.
- Compatible with: 5mm bolts or rivets
- Weight: 107g