5L Floating Dry Bag
If you have ever lost your phone, keys or wallet while out on the water, you will understand how painful it is. The TKF 5L Dry Bag provides a quick, easy and cheap way of protecting your belongings while out on the water. With 4 different bright and vibrant colours for you to choose from, you can get the one that represents who you are and your favourite colour. The unique design provides a way to keep your belongings dry and also float if they happen to go overboard.
Can you afford not to get a simple to use, safe dry bag for your gear?
Have you ever wondered what to do with your gear when out on or around the water? Or do you hate getting home and finding everything is wet or covered in sand?
The TKF 5L Floating Dry Bag ensures your belongings are safe from water, sand or sinking if they go overboard. The design provides a way to keep water and sand out while keeping the air in to allow it to float if it does go overboard. Simple, strong and one of the best investments you could make if you love going out on your boat or kayak or down at the beach or exploring.
WHAT’S YOUR COLOUR?? Royal Blue, Cyan, Orange or Pink??
- Available in 5 Awesome Colours: Royal Blue, Cyan, Orange, and Pink
- Air/Watertight to keep gear dry and allow flotation if dropped in water
- Quality & Heavy Duty 500D PVC construction
- Strong, compact, and convenient with thanks to the 500D PVC materiel and the attention to detail when manufactured.
- Ideal for Phone, Wallet, Keys, Cameras, and any other valuables
- With the included, removable shoulder strap, you can throw it over the shoulder while you carry everything else and do it with ease.
- The clear window on the front of the bag makes seeing what you have in the bag easy and finding what you need even easier when you are ravaging through.
- When you are finished using it, simply let it dry out, flatten it out and store it away
What Are They Ideal For:
The TKF 10L Floating Dry Bag can be used just about anywhere. But here are some ideas and common uses:
- Boating, Kayaking, SUP’ing – An absolute must-have for watersports in that they protect your personal items from getting wet and if they happen to fall overboard, stay safe due to the floating feature of the bag.
- Fishing – Perfect for taking fishing and storing your personal items in while you are chasing that dream fish.
- Camping – Use it while camping and protect your personal items so they are safe and dry while you are enjoying being out in nature.
- Beach – take your bag to the beach and throw your phone, keys, and wallet in it. ALSO, throw your clothes in there and know that no sand will get through them. Then when you finish, throw your wet clothes in and keep the water in and not leaking through your car.
- Hiking take it hiking and know that your gear will be dry when you want to use it
- Surfing – Take your bag surfing and when you are finished, throw your wet clothes in it.
TKF are Australian born and still remain owned and operated from NSW Australia.
Likewise with all of our products. They are all warehoused within Australia to ensure that you receive them fast and without a problem.
The TKF Dry Bags are designed to be air-tight and water-tight. But it is essential that the instructions are followed in order for this to be effective.
Always make sure you follow the instructions on the package OR on this page to ensure they are done up properly so your gear is safe and secure.
The short answer is... YES.
Though they are made from high quality PVC, care and a tiny bit of maintenance very very occasionally is recommended.
Always make sure that they are kept clean inside and out. This prevents any foreign items from deteriorating the materiel and causing premature wear.
Also, try to keep them out of the sun in between using them. This ensures that the materiel does not perish due to the harsh Aussie sun.
We try and ensure that all orders are sent out within the same or the following day. From there, it may vary depending on your location and the time of year. However, with standard shipping, you should expect to receive it within 3-5 business days.
Using your dry bag is easy.
- Place your gear in the bag,
- Squeeze a little bit of air from the bag while keeping some in there (flat at top, free space at the bottom),
- Roll the top so it is tight and roll a minimum of 5 times,
- Fold the buckles on either side around to form a loop and clip together.
If you have done this correctly, your bag will have a tight pocket of air surrounding your gear. This ensures that it floats in the event it goes overboard.
* NOTE. Ensure that a minimum of 5 folds are achieved to ensure that the bag remains air and watertight.
Works well no water in bag as they are in bottom of kayak.
does what it says keeps all my valuables dry very happy with this product thanks
We trust in our accessories so much that we offer you a 30 Day Premium Guarantee so you can have faith in the gear you are ordering. If your gear isn’t the quality you expected and you can show us why, we will gladly return it and refund you the cost of the item as long as it is not used and in good condition.
Just tell us why you believe the quality is not as expected, and once we get the item back, we will refund you the cost of the item.
All TKF branded products are covered by a full 12 month manufacturing faults warranty.
This means that if there are any issues that are related to manufacturing, we will gladly provide a replacement product and cover the entirety of shipping.