10L Floating Dry Bag
Have you ever wondered what to do with your gear when out on or around the water? Or do you hate getting home and finding everything is wet or covered in sand? The TKF 10L Floating Dry Bag ensures your belongings are safe from water, sand or sinking if they go overboard. The design provides a way to keep water and sand out while keeping the air in to allow it to float if it does go overboard. Simple, strong and one of the best investments you could make if you love going out on your boat or kayak or down at the beach or exploring.
WHATS YOUR COLOUR?? Royal Blue, Cyan, Orange or Pink??
Features and Benefits
- 10 Litre Capacity
- Available in 4 Awesome Colours: Royal Blue, Cyan, Orange and Pink
- Air/Watertight to keep gear dry and allow flotation if dropped in water
- Quality & Heavy Duty 500D PVC construction
- Strong, compact and convenient with thanks to the 500D PVC materiel and the attention to detail when manufactured.
- Ideal for Phone, Wallet, Keys, Cameras and any other valuables
- With the included, removable shoulder strap, you can throw it over the shoulder while you carry everything else and do it with ease.
- The clear window on the front of the bag makes seeing what you have in the bag easy and finding what you need even easier when you are ravaging through.
- When you are finished using it, simply let it dry out, flatten it out and store it away
The TKF 10L Floating Dry Bag can be used just about anywhere. But here are some ideas and common uses:
- Boating, Kayaking, SUP’ing – An absolute must-have for watersports in that they protect your personal items from getting wet and if they happen to fall overboard, stay safe due to the floating feature of the bag.
- Fishing – Perfect for taking fishing and storing your personal items in while you are chasing that dream fish.
- Camping – Use it while camping and protect your personal items so they are safe and dry while you are enjoying being out in nature.
- Beach – take your bag to the beach and throw your phone, keys and wallet in it. ALSO, throw your clothes in there and know that no sand will get through them. Then when you finish, throw your wet clothes in and keep the water in and not leaking through your car.
- Hiking take it hiking and know that your gear will be dry when you want to use it
- Surfing – Take your bag surfing and when you are finished, throw your wet clothes in it.
Using your dry bag is easy.
- Place your gear in the bag,
- Squeeze a little bit of air from the bag while keeping some in there (flat at top, free space at the bottom),
- Roll the top so it is tight and roll a minimum of 5 times,
- Fold the buckles on either side around to form a loop and clip together.
If you have done this correctly, your bag will have a tight pocket of air surrounding your gear. This ensures that it floats in the event it goes overboard.
* NOTE. Ensure that a minimum of 5 folds are achieved to ensure that the bag remains air and watertight.
TKF offer fast and affordable shipping rates using Australia Post, Toll, TNT, Fastways and other reputable freight companies. We ensure you get your new gear fast, efficiently and as cheap as possible.
OR, spend $49 and get FREE shipping anywhere in Australia. No restrictions. Thats right, pay nothing on shipping within Australia when you spend ONLY $49.
Buying online and unseen can be daunting and worrying. So we want to take that pressure off you. If you are not entirely happy with your investment, then get in touch and we will return it within 30 days of your purchase.
Just ensure it is not damaged and in new condition. Use it but keep it in new condition and we will gladly exchange it or offer you your money back, you just cover postage.