Kayak Nylon Pad Eye Tie Down Points - 4 Pack
The Kayak Pad Eye Attachment and Rope Guides are used on your kayak for tie-down points to attach accessories such as seats, rod/paddle holders, anchor trolley kits, deck cords and any other item you need. They are good for additional equipment or replacement of worn out or faulty pieces you have already.
- Replace the broken pad eyes or adding additional tie-down points.
- Easily attached by drilling pilot holes and tightening with pad eye rivets.
- A must-have replacement or addition for tie-down points.
- Materiel: High-strength nylon.
- Size: 48mm long, with 5mm diameter mounting holes.
- Compatible with: 5mm bolts or rivets
- Weight: 107g
TKF offer fast and affordable shipping rates using Australia Post, Toll, TNT, Fastways and other reputable freight companies. We ensure you get your new gear fast, efficiently and as cheap as possible.
OR, spend $49 and get FREE shipping anywhere in Australia. No restrictions. Thats right, pay nothing on shipping within Australia when you spend ONLY $49.
Buying online and unseen can be daunting and worrying. So we want to take that pressure off you. If you are not entirely happy with your investment, then get in touch and we will return it within 30 days of your purchase.
Just ensure it is not damaged and in new condition. Use it but keep it in new condition and we will gladly exchange it or offer you your money back, you just cover postage.